Sunday, December 29, 2013

VS Productions Presents - The Playground (2013) V0

VS Productions

Genre: West Coast Artists/G-Funk/Various Artists
Country: France, Paris
Label: : VS Productions/187 Prod

01. Slimm Goodie - What’s all this for
02. Bo Roc feat. Eastwood - How I love
03. Anita Blunt feat. Shade Sheist - I only wanna know you
04. Domino - G Funk me Funk
05. Foesum feat. XL Middleton & Sara Shine - Picture
06. Bo Roc feat. Wayniac - West coast world
07. Quictamac feat. XL Middleton - Players codes
08. Anita Blunt feat. Foesum - Out of my mind
09. Interlude – Sick-So’s groove 2
10. Truth Hurts - That good
11. MC Eiht feat. Quictamac & Lil Half Dead - California
12. Digg of U.D.I. feat. Bo Roc – Hip Hop
13. Prodeje feat. LV, Caliways, Big Quint – Hood life
14. Young Dazzie - Dopeness swang
15. Delux feat. Dominator - Ride on the westside
16. Bo Roc feat. Quictamac - I just can’t do it
17. Digg feat. E Roc Young, Jamez Mac, Caliways & Bo Roc - Hip Hop (remix)

password: shamanicus
http://ul.to/6yqzvd9i

No comments:

Post a Comment